Saturday, June 30, 2007

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Hello to all my family, friends and prayer warriors!!

Yeah, my first experience with a blog! I hope that this will help each one of you with what's going on in my life and will also help you know how to pray. Each day I will journal a little bit of "scoopy" to keep you all posted and post some beautifully bald pics of my head and some of my awesome family. I will update you next time with all the happenings up to this date. For now all I have to say is that God is awesome and He has placed a victory banner over my head. What a story we will have to tell by next December! Jehovah Necci (sorry pastors I don't know how to spell Nissi, Nicci etc) rocks!

Love to you all - Dana

3 comments:

Dana said...

I love you too Dana! mark

Unknown said...

Ok, This is my 3rd comment to try. I think I finally got it figured out. ha ha. As I tried to say b4, We love you, and this is a great site. What a great success story you are going to have to tell so many. :) We are proud of you and the family and you guys are so strong. May God continue to give you his strength daily and bless you all. Owen is on the table so I gots to go. See ya soon. Love, sis

Kerri Naz said...

Dana,

I am so glad you decided to blog. When I read what you have written it is so clear that God is giving you amazing strength and courage.I have prayed for you each day that the Lord would encourage you, give you his strength and a sense of peace.

Keep your spirits high and continue to trust in the Lord!

Love you-

Kerri