Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy Day!

Wow - it's been awhile since I last checked in with everybody! All is going well and thanks to the Lord I am healing up nicely. Almost have a full range of motion on my left side and can do just about anything on the right side :) What I am amazed at is how much energy I have and how good I feel - I believe the joy of the Lord is my strength!!! I am so thankful to God for healing my body of such a terrible disease and bringing me back to great health. I even have had my thyroid medication cut in half because my thyroid didn't need that much. I am believing that not only has Jesus healed me of cancer but is also healing my thyroid as well. Isn't that just like our God to heal it all! I feel absolutely wonderful. I kind of forgot what it felt like to feel good so I am just bounc'n off the walls. I want to thank my mom for her great wisdom and strength in the Lord the other day. Mom, God has used you in my life so many times with your words of encouragement and wisdom. I love you!! Mark should find out by the end of this week or next if he has a job. The company that bought his company is making a lot of changes so we are praying for the Lord to provide as He always does! Please keep Mark and his job situation in your prayers - thank you! I did visit with my Oncologist last week and now only have to be checked in 3 months - then 6 months and then every year :) I started my Tomaxifin which is a drug that keeps estrogen from sticking to my cells. The cancer I had was estrogen related so this will prevent any estrogen from interacting with cells in the breast area. I have to take this for 5 years. Please pray that my body receives this daily pill well and with no side effects. I continue to Praise God for the miraculous healing He has done in my body and thank Him for all of you! Love you all so much and pray God's power work in your lives!!

His Grace and Mercy is Awesome!
Dana

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dana-
So glad to hear your left side is doing much better and that you're feeling great! HE IS our Emmanuel! We will continue praying for Mark's job. Keep us posted.
Love ya, Buddy! You're the best!
Jodi

Eliza Brock said...

Hey Dana,
Just checkin your blog, i haven't for awhile. Hows the tamoxifen going?