Thursday, January 3, 2008

Please pray!

Hi Everybody!
2 weeks following my masectomy and doing pretty good! Starting to get around (slowly) and enjoying everyday!!!! I really need some prayer regarding the swelling under my pit where the surgeon took out my lymph nodes. There is still quite a bit of fluid retention and it keeps me from moving my arm around like I should and quite painful! Please pray with me that the Lord would heal that all up and there would be no swelling in my arm (lymphadema) . This morning I was starting to get down about it and the Lord reminded me to share this with all my prayer warriors. I trust in God to get me through ALL of this and with your prayers there will be yet another victory! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! Yesterday Mark went back to work after having off of work for about 2 weeks. He was amazing how he cared for me and the boys. I am so totally blessed with my man! Mark did find out that he will still have a job with the new pharmaceutical company through the end of March. After that, not sure. He has been sending out many resumes for Medical Device jobs and has heard back from some recruiters. He would love to get into that field! Continue to pray for the Great Provider to meet all our needs and provide Mark an incredible job. As children of God HIs favor is on us all - HOW TOTALLY EXCITING!!!!! I love you all tons and am so very thankful for our friendships and family. God gives us so many blessings eachday in our family and friends. Thank you all for blessing me and my family!

Talk soon!
Dana - (Victoriously Healed!)

No comments: