Monday, June 9, 2008

Relay For Life

Hello to all my Dear Loved Ones!!

WOW!! What an incredible Relay For Life we had on Saturday and Sunday this past weekend! The Relay For Life is a community event which supports and raises money for the cure of cancer! It was truly amazing to see a multitude of survivors! That was soooo inspiring and encouraging. I was asked to be the Honorary Survivor speaker before the Luminary Ceremony. It was such a joy to be able to share my story and give My Jesus all the credit! He is the reason I am still standing here today and I want Him to get all the glory!! It was a memorable event and I just want to say thank you to all my family who supported me and stood by my side this weekend. Just having you there was such a comfort and so much fun! We will look forward to next years event! I will post some pictures as soon as I can figure that out and maybe I can post my speech too for those of you who want to hear it. Thank you all for your prayers - I actually made it through without being a total blubbering mess :) God is sooo good and I am thankful for the way He uses us! I hope you are enjoying your day today. Talk soon-

Love,
Dana

1 comment:

Eliza Brock said...

I was so glad to be able to see you at relay and meet your family and hubby! You are truly an inspiration to many and I know everyone I talked to (me included of course) loved your speech. Good thing I had those kleenex on hand. Here's to a normal and healthy summer for us both!