Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Long Time No See!



Hello to all my Family and Friends!

Wow, it has been several months since I have last updated you on the happenings of my life! It has been on my heart for quite some time to get back to journaling and share with you all what God is doing in our lives. Here are some pics of me and my my awesome family. I have had several haircuts now and am loving trying to decide if I should go short or long - Oh, what wonderful decisions!!!! So much has happened since the last entry! All I want to say tonight is that God is an Awesome God and has brought my family and me through great trials with great victory and now we have great Praise! If it weren't for trials and difficulties what would we have to Praise our Creator for??? He likes to show His power and miracles through our trials and then our faith in Him grows leaps and bounds. May God's richest blessings be upon you and your families.

Love to all!

Dana

No comments: