Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Life Is sooooooo Good!

Hello Family and Friends,
It really has been quite awhile since I last posted something to you! Life is so good and I am enjoying every moment! This past year has been filled with fun, good memories and continual growth in my walk with Jesus! God is such an amazing God and continues to reveal His Faithfulness, power and might! I have found that great trials bring the potential for great praise. God has given me the opportunity to share my story with several people and provide hope, encouragement and for some break the chains of tormenting fear. Isn't God amazing how He can turn something so horrible into something so comforting to others. Not to mention how this whole experience with cancer has made me a new person physically, mentally and spiritually. It's in our toughest battles or weakest moments where we begin to learn of God's strength and faithfulness in our lives. If everything always went the way we wanted it to we may not feel we need God and then begin to do things are own way. That's the way I was living my life before the diagnosis. God has brought me through so much to reveal to me a life so much more fulfilling when I have put my full trust in Jesus Christ. He is the Way, the Truth and the Life. He is my everything and I give Him all the glory for His Grace and Mercy in my life. We are God's children and we are in the palm of His hands. He never leaves us or forsakes us and promises to bring us comfort, joy, peace and deliverance. I am finding that if I put my complete trust in my Heavenly Father I have rest! Rest in God is the best place to be. His rest frees me from my fears, doubts, worries and control. Life is so much more fun and enjoyabe when we live for Christ and not our problems!

God's richest blessings to you - Love U!
Dana

No comments: