Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Sweet Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day to all my dear family and friends,
I woke up this morning to two, sweet blonde boys staring over me saying "Here's a big hug for Mother's Day!" Then I got a ton of kisses too!! I was totally impressed that they had remembered on their own. I found out that my sons' pastors told them last night at church to remember to give mom a big hug in the morning and they remembered!!! This Mother's Day takes on a whole new meaning and is even more special than any other Mother's Day that I have had. Thank you to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who has given me continued life and the privelage of being a mother and a wife. Today I was reading in my Joyce Meyer's Devotional book the verse found in John 10:10 " I came that they may have and enjoy life,and have it in abundance". Jesus came to this earth and died for us that we may enjoy the time we have here on earth. And not only that, but we have been promised eternal life with Christ after this life. WOW! Now that's something to get excited about. I refuse to fear the time I have left here on earth - rather I choose to enjoy every wonderful moment God will give me to love my family and make memories together! That's why this Mother's Day is truly a special one because everyday is a gift from God. I pray that each one of you enjoy the honor and privelage of being a mom. And to my mom: Mom, I love you with all my heart! You have blessed my life through your wisdom and love. This past year you have given me the encouragement I needed to fight my battle. And to my Mother-in-law, Marlene, I love you with all my heart and I appreciate all that you do for our family and your Godly example to us this past year. I thank God for both of you! HAVE FUN MOMS!!!!


Love to you,
Dana

No comments: