Friday, November 30, 2007

To God Be The Glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Family and Friends,
I have such wonderful news to report to you all!!!! Today my oncologist called and told me that all my tests that I had taken this week came back cancer FREE!!!!! Praise the Lord and to Him be all the glory! I can't even begin to explain the pure joy and excitement in my heart to hear that report. God is awesome, amazing and a healing God. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your prayers and love through this process. You have truly been my encouragement. I just want to catapult myself into heaven for a brief second to give God the hugest hug! It's like my thank you's aren't enough. However, I hear Him saying "I just want your love Dana- that's it, just your love"! Wow, what a gracious and merciful God we serve! I have learned and am learning through this journey that God is not just a God of the Bible times but He is living, active and alive in our lives today. Matter of fact the Bible states in the book of Hebrews that God is the same yesterday, today and forever. So we can surely count on God doing the same wonderful miracles today that He did in the Bible. All I need to do is BELIEVE!! Well, off to bed for a restful sleep!
I love you all and thanks for praising God with me!

Love,
Dana

4 comments:

Lori Drake said...

Yippie ... cancer free! We thank God for this great report. We will pray for continued healing & recovery and that God will give you back so much (time, energy) with your family & continue to do a great work through your life. Your life is precious Dana. Big hugs from the Drakes to the Dunlaps.
Lori

Unknown said...

YEEHAW! Awesome news! We rejoice with you!!! God is amazing! We love you and will continue to pray for strength a speedy recovery.

Love ya!
Jodi

Dan & Vickie Smith said...

WE PRAISE GOD WITH YOU, AND PRAY THAT HE WILL CONTINUE TO BRING HEALING TO YOU.

Diane Peterson said...

Hi Dana and Family,

I am so happy for your good news! You have all traveled on what has seemed like a long never ending journey and you still kept your faith. I admire you all! I've prayed so hard for your well-being and continued faith.

This is great news! Still thinking of you daily.

Diane Peterson