Monday, November 5, 2007

Yes!!! God Got Me Through!!

Praise Him and Hallelulliah! My treatments are done. I am feeling still a little weak this monday morning but Praise God for getting me through each and every treatment. Now I am believing with all my heart that God has healed and rid my body once and for all of this cancer and will look forward to His constant healing physically,mentally and spiritually! I can not wait to share my story and look sooooo forward after my surgery sometime in December to start visiting all of you for some long awaited hugs! I love you all so much and want to thank you for ALL your prayers. Please continue to pray that God directs and gives us wisdom in the next month regarding doctors, new meds and surgeries. Pray that my body each day continues to heal and become strong again. That's it for now. Just wanted to give you a quick hello and Praise God together!


Love you,
Dana

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Monday Sister,
Im glad to hear you are feeling on the up today! You are going to finally get your health back and keep it!!! :) Im so excited for you and what lies ahead. Talk to ya soon. Love.
Brit

Pamela said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!! I am SO looking forward to some coffee time with you, my friend!
love you!
Pamela

Eliza Brock said...

Hey woman!

I knew you could do it! Do you know if you will have to do radiation?

Talk to you soon!
Eliza