Thursday, December 6, 2007

Just Waiting

Hello Family and Friends,
Just wanted to check in with you. Not much happening here but just waiting for Dec. 18th to get this surgery over and done with. Today had a wonderful lunch out with some friends, Teri and Colleen, from Bible study. They are precious ladies and have been my prayer warriors before each of my treatments. It was so fun to get out and begin to feel "normal" again! For most of you who have not seen me through out this process (except by the pics on the blog) I am happy to report that my hair is finally growing back - YAHOOOOOO! I keep daydreaming as to how I want to wear my hair and I go back and forth with long and short. My eyebrows and lashes are growing back, but the bottom lashes have not made their debut yet. Mark has been gone for testing and training this week with his company and did very well. He pasted his test and is now one step higher in the company! Thanks you Lord! However, we got word 2 weeks ago that a larger pharmaceutical company bought the company Mark works for so we are not sure if he will have a job in the next couple of months. It all depends on the new company and how they will handle the new reps. Please pray for the Lord's great favor to be on Mark or that our great Provider will provide Mark a new job. Thank you. You never know in one day what kind of news you will be hit with - ugggghh! This news however is kind of small potatoes compared to what we have been through and God has proven Himself faithful to all of our needs so this will be an easy job for the Almighty! Please continue to pray for me that my body would be ready for this surgery and that when the breast tissue and lymph nodes are tested through pathology that I will get the same results that I got on Friday from all my tests - NO TRACES OF CANCER!! Thank you prayer warriors! I can't wait to shout His praises for all He has done for us! God is a good Abba Father and loves us so much :)

Love you all!
Dana

Love,
Dana

No comments: