Saturday, October 27, 2007

LAST TREATMENT!!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!

Hello Family and Friends,
I love the title of this blog. I am so thankful to God for getting me this far and I am praying for His strength, grace and mercy to carry me through this last treatment. I know with all your prayers I will be able to make it through the next 12 days. Thank you so much for always praying. My friend, Chris, said the other day "the squeaky wheel gets the oil". Well, I have been one squeaky wheel to God and I believe His great might and miracles will be demonstrated! I look forward to my next blog to you because it will mean that the chemo is done. It has been a good weekend. I am trying to enjoy every minute before Monday. I had my friend and Bible study leader, Terri, come over today and pray me up for Monday. Thanks Terri and Colleen for your kindness and ministry to me! Hope you all have one terrific weekend and coming week! Love you all!

Specific ways to pray: Please pray God will bless me with restful sleep each night and takes away the nausea so I don't loose anymore weight! I will be getting chemo tomorrow at 10:00 am- thanks for your prayers!

Dana

2 comments:

Eliza Brock said...

Happy Halloween woman! You're here, you did it, YOU'RE DONE WITH CHEMO!!! What a nice thing to be able to say. I have enjoyed reading about how you are doing and am so glad that you are here. You deserve a big treat when you are feeling better!
With Love,
Eliza

Lori Drake said...

What a great title to read - last treatment!!! You have been such an awesome witness for Jesus! You have stood on God's Word & His faithfulness. I believe that you will be blessed & reap a great harvest for Him! We will pray rest & healing for you - & your whole family.
Love ya Dana! Lori