Saturday, September 8, 2007

Feeling Better!

Happy Saturday Family and Friends,
Just wanted to let you know that each day I get more and more energy and feeling better. I was so excited to make cookies for my kidos last night for our movie night. I was completed exhausted afterwards BUT I DID IT! That may not seem much of an accomplishment but from last week it's making huge strides:) Just kick'n back today - watching football and playing outside. It's a beautiful 80ish degree day with lot's of sunshine. I had forgotten to mention for those praying that I developed an ear infection which I have found out is a common side effect to this chemo drug. Please pray for a complete healing and no more ear infections with future treatments. Thank you! That's about it for today. Just wanted to let you know that I love you all and thank you for your AWESOME prayers.

Everyday is a gift!
Dana

No comments: