Sunday, September 9, 2007

Update on my Dad

Thank you all for praying for my dad!!! He returned home from the hospital 3 days ago now and is adjusting well at home. It always feels better to be at home but can be a little scary at times when you don't have the professionals close by when a question arises. God has been so faithful to my dad and our family! God is giving strength to my dad everyday. He is walking around the house and his voice on the phone gets stronger by the day. Please pray for: continued healing on his wound, rest and sleep during the day and nights, and that the Lord would fill him with HIs joy and peace during this time. I am much like my dad in the fact that we both have a hard time just sitting and not doing anything. But that's exactly what my dad and I need to do right now just sit and get better! So we praise God for His faithfulness and goodness to my dad. I am just so blessed that I get to call him and my mom on the phone and tell them I love them. How very precious our families our to us. We never know when God will call us home. So I have learned that family is one of the most special gifts God could have ever given us. Thank you God! Feeling even better today - I think this ear infection is starting to break up a little as I can now swallow a bit easier. Hope you all have a restful Sunday.

Love to you!
Dana

No comments: