Friday, October 19, 2007

Birthday Weekend

Hello Family And Friends,
Getting ready for a super fun weekend as Chaz is turning 8 years old! Can't hardly believe that my little guy is already 8! He is so excited because he gets to take birthday treats to school this morning and tomorrow is his "friend party". He is having 6 little boys come over for a Broncos Football party. Everything is football and hockey with Chaz! When I asked him what he wanted to do this year all he said was I want my friends to come over and play football with me and my dad! Well, that's pretty easy! His Aunt Debi is making one of her fabulous cakes! Then Sunday is the family party. Just one big birthday weekend - isn't that how it should be anyways :)? Marlene, my mother-in-law, has been a huge blessing to me and the familly. I just feel I need to thank her for all she has done for us! I literally would not make it through my treatments if it weren't for her incredible care for me! Thank you Marlene for caring for me so kindly and sacrificing so much of your time to help us! All the laundry, meals and watching Cade has been such an awesome help that thanks doesn't seem enough. We love you so much! Again, this morning she is helping me get this house clean for the weekend - thanks!!!! Feeling much better yet today. I woke up at 6:30am with more energy than I have had in awhile :) Each day just keeps getting better. I am so excited to be done with this so I can know what it feels like to feel "heathy" again. I have felt sick and tired so long that my body has forgotten what a healthy day is like. I keep dreaming of how God will show off His great miracles as we take those last MRI'S and Pet Scan probably in the middle of November. Please pray that as those x-rays come back there is absolutely nothing that shows up! That my body is clean and clear, white as snow from any trace of cancer! Thank you!!! God is a Living God TODAY! He is not just a God of the Bible but a God that is active and working just like He was in Bible times! Miracles still happen today all around us and if you can't say that you have never seen one let me come on over to your house - because I am a living and breathing miracle of God! Hebrews 11:1 "Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see". (cancer free!!!!)

I love you!
Soon to be: Dana - Cancer survivor and God healed!

1 comment:

Eliza Brock said...

We missed you Friday. Hopefully you will feel up to coming sometime. I hope the sinus thing passes. Have you tried the juicing? Just wondering if you think it is helping you at all. I think about you everyday and pray for you too! I watched this movie today with the kids, Meet the Robinsons and there is this song on there called Little wonders by Rob Thomas. You can google search it online and listen to it or see the music video on You Tube. But it just seemed to encompass the 'cancer experience' to me. I love listening to good music.