Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Hello Again!

Hello Dear Family and Friends,
Just thought I could muster a little energy to tell you I made it yet again through a horrible treatment. Today is day 10 and the treatments are lasting longer in my body. Today I am dealing with a great deal of stomach difficulty (diahrea and nausea). Please do pray that God bring me completely out of this treatment so I can get strong again for the last one. I have contemplated not receiving that last treatment just for the fact that it keeps getting more intense and in my human mind I can't possibly imagine my body can take anymore. However, with the strength the Lord will give me I HAVE to do one more. The Lord is really revealing His greatness to me and has given me visions of the future to look forward too! Thank you all for your wonderful and encouraging letters and calls. I appreciate them all soooooo much. Lauren, I loved your cards girl! How I wish we could do a latte together. I will take a rain check on that though :) Thank you all for the meals. That has been the most welcomed blessings we could receive. Pamela, the venison roast was amazing and tasted so good! Thank you for your kindness. And one last thank you to my sweet and dear mother! Mom, you have been such a tremendous encouragement to me when I am completely down. YOU ALWAYS pick me up with God's word and you are so full of His Wisdom. Thank you so much for just listening to all the tears and heartache. YOu are one strong woman of God and I love you with all my heart! Thank you God for my mom! Well, have to go and rest AGAIN! I will tell you what, when this is over there will not be any rest'n for this girl. I am tried of that Lazy Boy - God's got a mission for me and I just can't wait.

Love you tons!
Dana

No comments: