Sunday, October 7, 2007

Calling All Prayer Warriors!!!!

OK family and friends here we go again for the 3rd round of FEC. I have been much more thoughtful and fearful of this round. I think because I know how horrible it makes me feel and how long it drags on! However, I know with your prayers and God's amazing strength I can do it!!! Please pray specifically for God to protect all of my organs and that the chemo only works against the bad cells! Also, pray for me to have the daily strength to make it through the next 10 days. That's how long the last treatment took until I was up on my own again. Pray for Mark as he is running solo with the boys and household responsibilities and for Grandma Marlene as she so wonderfully cares for me, Cade and Chaz as Mark is working. I have been encouraged by my dear friends, Terri and Colleen, who pray for me before each treatment to praise the Lord this week. Please join me in praising our Lord as He demonstrates His great power in me by a complete and total healing!!!! What the devil meant for evil the Lord is creating a beautiful testimony of His great love and miracles! God is good and I will praise Him ALL THE TIME! Love you all so much and can't wait to share with you soon how God pulled me through again :)

Dana

No comments: