Monday, August 13, 2007

11th Treatment Done!

Thank you all for your prayers today! I felt them all! What a wonderful day today as far as chemo goes. It all went so smooth. I have a dear friend that left a message today on the voice mail of prayer for today and Sandy, I must say everything you prayed all happened :) The treatment went unusually fast and smooth just as you prayed. I love that Jessica and Samantha offered up a prayer of healing for me in youth camp -how awesome. It brought me to tears. Only one treatment of Taxol left. I am doing the happy dance again. I had forgotten to blog to all my family that Liz and Mark F. had their vacation here in Colorado this last week and we got to seem them brieflly as they were here. It was a bittersweet visit because most of the fam came down with some colds so all of our plans for hang'n out in Colorado didn't get to happen. But those guys are amazing. They mapquested our home, dropped some special gifts at the doorstep and ran back to their car. From the car window we got to see eachother and visit for a short while. I will take anything I can get. But it was painful to have our dearest buddies so close to us and not be able to hug them and spend time together. I love you guys tons and thank you sooooo much for making the effort to see us and bless us with the special gifts! We will party next year girlfriend!!! Tomorrow I will be learning about the new drug I will be taking. Please pray for me that I will have Christ's strength to hear about all of the yuky sideeffects. A part of me feels as if I am facing Goliath. But you know what happened with that story!!!! God's victory prevailed even when it didn't seem possible. I am facing a giant of a drug but with God's power and strength He again will pour out His grace and mercy and keep me from these side effects! Love you all and hope you are enjoying His everyday blessings!

Dana

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Hi Buddy,
Good for you, you keep fighting!!! Ya know your body NEEDS that poweful drug to help it fight the cancer, but remember, although you are little lady YOU have Jesus shadowing you and HE is the giant for the cancer to contend with! "He's got your back" :) as we like to say! And we got your back in prayers! We're praying for Jason too for the Lord's healing hand on him!
Love you
Lauren