Saturday, August 18, 2007

Happy Saturday!

Hello Family and Friends!
Sorry it's been a few days since I have last blogged but our computer is on the fritz- looks like we need a new computer :( So I will be using Marlene and Harlan's computer to keep you updated until we can figure out what to do. If you keep in contact with me through email on our comcast account I won't be able to get it. If you can please take a second to register with gmail to add comments to my blog if you want to communicate that way or just give me a ring. I love you all so much and so appreciate all the wonderful cards, emails and calls. They always seem to come at just the right time or when I need a lifter. I am sooooo very excited to tell you that a very special friend of mine gave her heart to the Lord this morning. She is my friend I have introduced to you earlier in my blogs who supported me by shaving her head. Her name is Jen and she is now a sister in Christ. She is such a special lady and God has given her so many wonderful qualities. I can't wait to see how God will use her to bless so many other people as she already has blessed me. Please pray for Jen as she is a new Christian that God will make Himself real to her in her situation and that she grows in His word. As I told Jen today the angels in heaven are celebrating her commitment to Christ and her new life in Jesus! I am sooooooooo happy for her. A big thanks to Uncle Don and Aunt Denise for the beautiful and tasty edible fruit floral arrangement I received on Thursday. Wow! It was delicious. Fruit just tastes so good right now so it hit the spot. I wanted to be able to put a picture of it on the blog but until we fix the computer I will have to wait. Thanks guys! This monday is #12-YAHOOOOOOOO! I made it through the first treatment and August 27th is my first treatment of F.E.C. Please keep me in prayer or join me in fasting for that day. My prayer is that the side effects wouldn't touch me and that God's glory and power would be revealed. Also, please pray for me that I get a chance to share God's love to the people I have chemo with. They are really on my heart to share His truth. He is an awesome God and I want to share Him to the world. There is only One who can possibly understand all that we go through and help us get through any situation IF we are willing to give Him a chance. If you have never tried Jesus, please give Him the opportunity to work in your life. From experience speaking, He can give you a life full of joy, hope and love despite any circumstances.

Love you,
Dana

2 comments:

Lola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lola said...

I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you and praying that God will guide you through the next step you have to go through.
I love you honey, stay strong.
Love, Lolee