Sunday, August 12, 2007

I Think I Can

Hello Family and Friends,
I sometimes feel like The Little Train that kept saying "I think I can, I think I can, I can..." Tomorrow is treatment #11! I am noticing that as the treatments accumulate in my body that I don't ever escape that "tired yuk" feeling anymore like I use to on the weekends. That's a little tough because I really looked forward to Saturdays and Sundays as kind of a little break from the chemo. I really had to talk to myself today and say "I know I can"!!! Please pray for me tomorrow as I receive my treatment that God spare me from side effects this week - thank you! On Tuesday I have my chemo education class on the next drug that will start on August 27th (F.E.C) and Thursday is an appointment with a second plastic surgeon to get her opinion on things. I will know more on Tuesday as to win the surgery might be. Other than that all is well and living victorious with cancer and soon to be living victorious over cancer! I do have a prayer request for all my prayer warriors. There is a young man in Wisconsin that is 21 years old. His name is Jason. From what I understand he has cancer in his brain, on his spine and in his testicles. He is in the hospital right now because he has a staph infection and can't receive his chemo treatments until the infection is gone. Please pray that God have favor on him and heal him completely of the infection and the cancer. He is a believer and I am sure would love your prayers. God is a powerful, amazing God and full of miracles. I am believing for great healings to happen so we as His children can proclaim His wonderful works and acts to be a witness to those who need hope and love. Thank you for all your prayers.

Love to you,
Dana

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Danish! Shraaaaaaaaay!!!! I finally signed up to be able to post comments. I sure love you my bestest friend! My prayers are with you today! Mark & I were just talking and laughing as we thought about our trip to Boundary Waters so many years ago. What a funny memory we have with you two! Love you! Jamie