Friday, August 24, 2007

Taxol Done!!!

Hello Family and Friends,
We finally got a new computer and we are up and running. I feel so lost at times when I can't up date you on what's going on. Yes, I finally finished my first round of treatments and on to the second chemo drugs this Monday, August 27th. CALLING ALL PRAYER WARRIORS: ok, I am counting on you for some serious prayer :) They tell me that this new treatment will be pretty tough as far as nausea and tiredness. My prayer is that I would have no side effects (especially nausea) and be able to give all the glory to God! I must admit I am scared but I am putting my trust in my Lord to get me through. His word is full of promises and all I have to do is BELIEVE with alll my heart! Keep me in your prayers during this coming week and I will update you on the progress. We are so excited because Grandma Bee and Grandpa T are coming into town today to spend the week with us! What a great visit we will have. Well, signing off for now - Have a wonderful Friday!

Love,
Dana

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dana-
You can count on us for some Texas-sized prayers for next week! We love you!
The Abbotts

PS-Did you get a Mac? ;)