Friday, July 6, 2007

GOD IS REAL & WORKING IN ME!!!

PRAISE THE LORD FOR HIS GREAT MIRACLES! I just received a call from my oncologist who gave me the results of the MRI I had done yesterday. She told me that the radiologist first asked her why she even had me have an MRI because the breast looked normal. :) :) :) :) :) :) (If you could only see me now - I am doing a happy dance ) My oncologist asked about the lymph node that had popped up under my armpit and there was no revealing cancer in that area as well. She said she was puzzled as to why the lymph area wasn't lighting up as it has raised to the surface of the skin. So my doctor will have another radiologist review that lymph node area on monday to make sure it's nothing we should be concerned about. However, if you all could have seen the MRI I had taken 5 weeks ago - it looked like clouds of cells covering the whole breast and now it looks "normal" . That is God's miracle of healing working in me! I thank God everyday for all of you who He has rallied around me and are praying. I hope this encourages your faith in Christ that He is listening and answering - IT DOES MINE! I will end with this verse that a dear friend from Minnesota sent me yesterday. Luke 1:45 "Blessed is she who haas believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished". (Thanks Judy!)

Love - Dana ( Please view the picture off to the side of me doing the "happy dance" . For some of you that don't know me really well - I can get a little crazy at times ) :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

AMEN!!! By the way, a little crazy???? ha ha ha. A lot crazy is more like it sis. I know you will be healed from this. This is just xtra speedy. :) I do hope that this will be "proof" for those who doubt God. Lets see some more dancing. Love you, Brit

mama ihde said...

Dana,
Love the dance girl!!!
Psalm 30 V 11 says "you turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy."
Seems to fit, huh? So, you just go ahead and dance and I will be dancing far away in Milwaukee with you!
Give thanks to the lord for he is good, his love endures forever!
Love
chris

mom said...

Seeing you do the happy dance is fantastic medicine for this mom's heart. Get groovy!!!

Love ya tons,
Mom