Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July!

Hello Family and Friends,
Had a little bit of a rough day today. The third and fourth days after chemo tend to be the hardest. Super tired and a just a bit achey. Both of the boys came down with colds yesterday and today. Not good as I am not suppose to be around ANYONE sick - yikes!! Prayer for their healing and for mommy and daddy to remain healthy. I am so grateful to you all who are praying - I feel those prayers everyday. Tomorrow I will have an MRI to check out that lymph node that has popped up under my arm and to check on the cancer in the breast. I am believing that this MRI will look much better than the first one before chemo :) God is healing. Took the boys to the fireworks tonight - so I am exhausted. I am hoping this entry is making sense.

Prayer requests:

MRI results come back good.
Healing for both Chaz and cade.
Protection for Dana against the kids colds.

Love - Dana

4 comments:

Cheri Kraft said...

Hi Dana,
Thanks for keeping us updated. I think of you often but hesitate to call so maybe we can keep in touch this way. You and your family are in our prayers daily.

The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him. Lam 3:25

Love,
Cheri

Let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

woody& margot said...

Hi Dana
You are in our prayers. Friends of mom and dad.

woody & margot

judy r said...

Hi, girl, God's Word for you today. Luke 1:45 Blessed is she that believed, for there SHALL be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord. So remember all the Scriptures He gave you from before the beginning of all this. There SHALL be a PERFORMANCE of those things!!!!! love, judy r

Unknown said...

Hi Dana,

Marlene just told me today about your "blog" and gave me the web address. I didn't even know what a blog is although I hear the term often.

You are awesome and amazing....the tears are thick in my eyes as I read through your comments! What a ministry you have here!

Our prayers continue for you and we believe you will be healed!!! Totally!

Much love to you and Mark and the children and to our special friends, Harlan and Marlene.

Love, Bud and Ruth Howard