Monday, July 16, 2007

Victory Report - PRAISE HIM!!

Hello Family and Friends,
It has been a couple of days since I last checked in with you. Today was my 7th chemo treatment and all went great! White blood cells were up and blood work looked good! God has once again shown Himself. I got the results back to today for the gene testing. This gene test was done by blood work and showed whether or not I carried a gene that was prone to cancer. Well, by God's grace it came back NEGATIVE!! Yes, I am doing another happy dance. If it had come back positive I would have had to have boths breasts removed and fallopian tubes and ovaries out. So I am one happy lady :) Thank you all for your prayers regarding this gene test - God heard them all! What made chemo extra special today was having my mom and sister by my side. They flew in from Wisconsin on Sunday and have been a huge help and encouragement to me. I loved having them there with me today cheering me on - Thanks mom and sis!! I am feeling really good tonight. Thank you all for your continued prayers and thanks most of all for celebrating these victories with me!

Love you,
Dana

Prayer Requests:

Prayer for few side effects this week - especially sleep- the steroids keep me awake all night!
Prayer for a friend named Keith who was just diagnosed with prostrate cancer -God's healing on him!
Prayer for Jenna, 7 years old, who has leukemia - God's healing on her!

"With God, all thing are possible" Mathew 19:26

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Thank you Lord for the negative test results! HE is so good and loves YOU soooo much!!! "Hi" to Momma and Sis from all of us, so happy for you they are there with you! The pictures are treasures for those of us far away, thank you for letting us walk with you through this. You look absolutely precious! I'm praying for solid rest for you dear friend!
Love you, Lauren

Pamela said...

Praise! Praise! Praise Him!!!!! What awesome news, my friend! My heart is doing a happy dance! :)
I HOPE we can see you soon. Miss ya!
Pamela