Sunday, July 1, 2007

Great weekend!

Hello all-
It has been a wonderful weekend. I usually feel pretty good by Saturday and Sunday as the chemo has worked it's way out of my body. We had some dear friends, Pamela and Brian, come by this evening to spend a little time with us and gave me the most incredible foot rub - aaahhhhh! What a wonderful treat -thank you for the pampering! Tomorrow is my 5th chemo treatment. Prayer warriors, please pray that there are no negative side effects. I will also be meeting with my oncologist tomorrow so she can examine me and check to see if the chemo is working. Please also pray that the Lord would use me to minister to those receiving chemo that may not know Him. If I am there I might as well be used by Him!!! :)

Thank you all for your prayers and love,
Dana

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great morning. Im prayin for you. :) Your hair looks great. You can pull off any style. We love you. PS I read the book Fasting. It is great. Thanks. Talk later. :)

Heather said...

Your blog is looking great girl!!! and so are you!!!! :) We'll be praying for Holy Spirit moments!!! Have a blessed week.

Dad D said...

You are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dad D

Pamela said...

Hey girlfriend! I am looking forward to all the victories we will be able to celebrate together!!!!! God is so GREAT to set us up to live close together during these days. Praise HIM!
Love you much!
pamela

judy r said...

I sent you a story on your regular email so check it. Especially read the prayer at the end for you. judy r

Pamela said...

Absolutely LOVE the bald look! It's soooooo cute on you!!! I'm SERIOUS! Can't wait to see you again. Maybe next week between company visits. Love you!!!!!