Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hot Summer Day

Hello All!
Wow - it was super hot today -101 degrees. I thought I was going to explode trying to get my groceries in the car. I thank the Lord for air conditioning just about everytime I walk in the house :) All is going well. Feeling the "normal crummy" feeling, but nothing that is unbearable. All went well with the 8th treatment. The Lord answered my prayers with my port poking. The nurse did a great job and I barely felt it - yeah! Sometimes I just can't believe the things I fret over. I was worrying so much about getting poked bad that I guess I already forgot the lesson in trusting God WITH ALL THINGS! He even cares about the little things like getting a "good poke"! For those praying about the urinary tract infection all is well there too. No infection - look'n good! No much else to report. Please continue to pray for strength to make it through the duration of the treatments and strength for Mark to carry a heavier load around the house. Thanks a bunch!

Love to you,
Dana

1 comment:

Denise said...

Dana,

Sorry I haven't written sooner. I printed out you blog a couple days ago and Don read it while he was at home by himself. You made him feel much better. He might even be able to call now. The first chance we get we will up to see you guys. I think, pray and talk about you daily. Keep up the courage.
Love from us both,
Don and Denise